Discuss OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi helpsy,

Thank you for your enquiry.

One of our career advisors will give you a call today.

If you require any further information, please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi helpsy,

Thank you for your enquiry.

One of our career advisors will give you a call today.

If you require any further information, please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox
Hi Alana

As of yet no return calls!
I left a message for you on your voicemail with my contact details etc and I haven't heard from you!!!
I posted this about 3 weeks ago!!!

Hi helpsy,

Roger our Career Advisor tried to call you on the 14[SUP]th[/SUP] , 15[SUP]th[/SUP] and 18[SUP]th[/SUP] of February about our Gas course and also left you a voice mail. I will ask Roger to give you another call today. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

I can assure you I didn't get ANY !

Hi helpsy

My colleague Roger just tried to call you and has left you a voicemail message. He will try you again later.

Please do not hesitate to email me on [email protected] with an alternative telephone number, or a time that is best to call you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana
I have spoken to Roger thanks.
Not to have a go but I left my NEW telephone number in a message to you.
I would guess that you didn't take note of this and just called my old number!

Having sat my ACS with OLCI 13 weeks down the line and still no certificates have turned up!!! Same goes for my G3! IMO the short courses are pretty useless, when doing g3 course luckily my boss had showed me how to pipe them up.

Hi Aquariusplumb,

Alana from OLCI here.

Just to confirm your conversation with my colleague earlier, the Awarding Body will be processing your ACS certificate and although you were expecting it towards the end of next week, we are looking to try to get it to you sooner.

Also as was discussed, the Awarding Body has a query regarding your G3 certificate which we are looking at for them.

Best wishes, Alana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, First of all i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, here's to a great 2011. I work at Construction Skills College and we provide...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
B
Hi guys im new to plumbing and this forums, well basically ive recently enrolled with OLCI plumbing doing my 6129. After reading what people say...
Replies
Views
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock