Discuss OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi danarmo,

Thanks for your email.

I believe Richard Lawrence, our Student Services Manager, is looking into your request and has been in contact with you to get some more information.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Not everything is great with this company. Ask more questions before parting with your cash. I paid for the Plumbing NVQ and got no support whatsoever. In my opinion I thought it was a con and tried to speak to OLCI about it, but they just said they would get the manager to give me a call to discuss the issue. It came as no surprise that he didn't call, so after many attempts of trying to contact him I am now trying to get in touch with someone senior.

Hi Forman,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

I would like to discuss your situation in more detail. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana

Are OCLI offering the ACS MET1 training and assessment at Heywood if so can you send me details of dates ans costs cheers

Hi nowucit,

Thank you for your query about our MET1 training.

Please could you send me your phone number so we can contact you about this. You can email me on [email protected], or alternatively please call us on Freephone 0800 316 8100.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

I did my Gas with OLCI, Gerald the tutor at Cardiff was great his knowledge of controls and flues/ventilation was excellent and he would go out of his way to help you and explain the how what why etc. When it came to ACS the training more than covered everything and assesor Neil put us all at ease. Id recommend them no problems. Make sure you have an engineer to do your portfolio with before signing up is all id say as I know there were a couple of blokes who did the workshops with me who were struggling to find someone to sign them off.

Hi deandive,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

Thank you for your comment. It's always nice to hear positive feedback from our students.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana, would you care to answer a few questions about the articles on Barclays exposed?

Hi plumbinator,

I can't find this article so I'm unable to comment.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Alana

I was a student at your Bristol centre doing the 6129 plumbing. I was looking into doing the gas ASAP and wondered if you price matched your courses? I would like to do the course with your company if the price is right as I did like the set up there.
Student No

[email protected]

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, First of all i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, here's to a great 2011. I work at Construction Skills College and we provide...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
B
Hi guys im new to plumbing and this forums, well basically ive recently enrolled with OLCI plumbing doing my 6129. After reading what people say...
Replies
Views
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock