Discuss OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alana Fox

Hi all,

Alana Fox here from OLCI Construction Training.

If you have any questions, OLCI reviews or OLCI complaints, please email me on [email protected] or phone me on 0800 316 8100.

We constantly work to improve our service and levels of support, and welcome your feedback, suggestions, queries and any OLCI complaints.

We aim to deliver the highest quality service and would like you to get the most from your training.

Best wishes, Alana
www.olci.info

Hi Alana

Can you send me the price list of the courses for the Plumbing qualifications please, I have called and received information a few times but received the same without costs listed.

Kind Regards

Barry

Feel free to send them an email. They watch the forums sporadically. I guess they just get a bit busy. But they always reply to my emails pretty sharpish.

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your query about our plumbing course fees.

Please could you send me your phone number so we can contact you about this. Alternatively please call us on Freephone 0800 316 8100.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes, Alana Fox

Hi,
Does OLCI have any influence on the content discussed on this site, or is this forum totally impartial ?
I firmly believe that all opinions need to be discussed , good,bad, and ugly.
feel free to reply.

Hi copperpipe,

Thank you for your comment.

OLCI does not have any influence on the content discussed on the forum.

Any further questions or comments please email me on [email protected] or call 0800 316 8100.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi,
Does OLCI have any influence on the content discussed on this site, or is this forum totally impartial ?
I firmly believe that all opinions need to be discussed , good,bad, and ugly.
feel free to reply.
hi copperpipe welcome to the forums. i would just like to say that these forums are totally impartial and are not influenced by any members or sponsors. if they were i don't think that i would be a member.

Hi Alana i recently sent an email to you on the provided email address, the email was regarding me stopping my course and wondering if i am entitled to apply to start it again? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI complaints, feedback or suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, At Construction Skills College we offer an introduction to plumbing course that is aimed at people with little or no experience at all. We...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
WITH ALL THE REGULATIONS IN PLACE THESE DAYS, WE MUST BE SAFER NOW. AS YOU WILL SEE FROM THE (CO) CHART AT THE BOTTOM WITH ALL THE SAFER DESIGNS...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, First of all i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, here's to a great 2011. I work at Construction Skills College and we provide...
Replies
Views
davecsc
D
B
Hi guys im new to plumbing and this forums, well basically ive recently enrolled with OLCI plumbing doing my 6129. After reading what people say...
Replies
Views
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock