Discuss Oil tank on ebay (split!!) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it could make a terrific den for my 4 year old but Id have to tell her not to smoke in there.

There's a guy who buys them off me, saws them in half, drills holes in the bottom, fills with sandy soil and grows carrots and parsnips in them on his allotment. I get £20 each for them. Another guy took one off me and converted it into a hen ark. Seen pictures of them being used as pig arks, sheep shelters, dog kennels and even one stood on end with a door on used as a cubicle for a campsite loo.

Last edited:
There's a guy who buys them off me, saws them in half, drills holes in the bottom, fills with sandy soil and grows carrots and parsnips in them on his allotment. I get £20 each for them. Another guy took one off me and converted it into a hen ark. Seen pictures of them being used as pig arks, sheep shelters, dog kennels and even one stood on end with a door on used as a cubicle for a campsite loo.

:lol:

They've got quite an interesting blog if anyone cares to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil tank on ebay (split!!) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views
A
My oil boiler is 2009 vintage. Just been serviced. Had a new tank fitted by approved fitter. I notice that the bottom of the tank is roughly on...
Replies
Views
Im working on 6 suspended air blowers running old riello G5s.Oil tank is 100m away on ground level so 5m lower than the burners.So each unit has...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to pipe up Rayburn to an R type neutraliser (and alter pipework to connect existing oil boiler). Job in SG8 OQE. The job is...
Replies
Views
I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to...
Replies
Views
Back