Discuss Oh no ravenheat csi 85 AAA combi commissioning problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain rick , where are you based ? I am interested to find out what was wrong with it .

Update...... As you said engineer put a board in , and noticed the clock was dim, he put another clock in and off it went ...

From the horses mouth lol

Update...... As you said engineer put a board in , and noticed the clock was dim, he put another clock in and off it went ...

From the horses mouth lol

Brill! I did notice the clock was playing up too but was trying to get the dhwbetc sorted (didnt think it could be linked) but obviously board was dhw and heating coukd have been both!

Thanks for all advice and for coming back to memate, really appreciate it

This is what I mean,all this should'nt be happening on a regular basis. I know they are cheap,but Ravenheats seminars around the country and day courses promise you that the bad reputation they have was'nt their fault but B&Qs, now they only make top quality boilers,but they should work out the box without 2 visits from Ravenheat to fix it

This is what I mean,all this should'nt be happening on a regular basis. I know they are cheap,but Ravenheats seminars around the country and day courses promise you that the bad reputation they have was'nt their fault but B&Qs, now they only make top quality boilers,but they should work out the box without 2 visits from Ravenheat to fix it

agree,12 years,500 plus baxis,out 6 times,not bad,always next day and always sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oh no ravenheat csi 85 AAA combi commissioning problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any thoughts? Combi Logic 30 Boiler - constant pressure loss - no obvious leaking. Few years ago we got an error code...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock