Discuss Oftec only section? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Why don't we have an oftec registered only forum a in the oil section? similar to the gas safe section.

Because i wouldn't be in it and i know more about oil than most oftec registered engineers i've come across!! :smilewinkgrin: Seriously though i have wondered that myself.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are going to make Croppie cross asking this................................. it's not as if it hasnt been discussed in numerous posts before :)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are going to make Croppie cross asking this................................. it's not as if it hasnt been discussed in numerous posts before :)

I haven't seen these threads, sh ite; should i make a sacrificial offering to chocolate digestives to appease cropster?

Building Control allow anyone over here to install oil. The OFTEC number is optional and irrelevant. So no point in OFTEC.
I would think insurances would find it hard to prove you weren't qualified to do a job, when the local authorities say anyone can as long as it it to basic regs and passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oftec only section? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I know no one really does. But technically why should we use bonding clamps when we cut a section of gas or water pipes out? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Good day, Can someone please advise me if it is possible to replace old terracotta waste pipes for PVC in a section only? My sewage line goes...
Replies
Views
W
Help. I am trying to sell my house and just discovered from local searches that my plumber - who WAS Oftec registered when he installed the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock