Discuss OFTEC Inspection. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Had my 5 yearly inspection last week.

Thats changed a bit. Didnt want to see my pli, didnt want to see my updated books, confirmed se boilers still ok to fit (as long as necessary paperwork completed), confirmed scarily that single skin tanks are still ok to be installed and to be honest was pretty helpful. Only lasted 20 minutes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OFTEC Inspection. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back