Search the forum,

Discuss Office block coffee station dilemma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
First fixed a coffee station at an office recently. All to drawings all happy days. Just a Cold feed under a raised floor and a pumped waste feed which went under the floor below the units, due to integrated dishwasher and a fridge and then up the wall to a 1000mm high and then through wall and across to nearest soil.

Turned up today to second fix and planned and then they've added a new hand basin in the corner. No one's told me. Obviously not happy. Anyway. It's a client request can I sort it. The cold feed no problem under raised floor and up but the waste, a whole nother issue. They said can't you just tee into the pumped waste and place a check valve to stop it pumping back up basin waste. I really don't think this would be a sign of good workmanship. Almost relying on the fact that the pump will be used often to push excess water away. Could/would this work. They're almost insisting on it.

Also, could I install a second pump (sanivite) and join in to the existing pumped run or is that asking to much from a 1 1/4 pipe which at this stage can't be altered and I can't install a new run direct to soil.

Another thing.is that I can't run gravity to other sani due to appliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Office block coffee station dilemma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock