Search the forum,

Discuss Nvq level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttolearn

Gas Engineer
Hi guys I have completed all my portfolio as part of my nvq level 2. Does anyone know the timescale you roughly wait before they send you out your certificate. I spoke to my assessor and he couldn't give me a timescale so was wondering how long you guys had to wait.
As I really want it asap so I can leave my factory job and get on sit to work. I know I will need a cscs card too

I waited approximately 6 weeks between taking my last exam and getting my certificates on both the level 2 & 3. This was a few years ago on the C & G 6161 course though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvq level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and water levels are all fine in the cistern. If I flush the toilet and wait all looks fine. However after an hour the water levels have dropped by a couple...
Replies
Views
I got my water regs when I completed my NVQ level 3, in 2017. Do you have to renew this every year?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock