Discuss Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST WONDERING if anyone has heard of these ,i have recieved an e-mail to tender for a contract, i replied yesterday and recieved a telephone call more or less offering me a contract for 2 years, they are sending me it to look over and they want an answer by thursday,whats bothering me ,i;ve never heard of them, it seems a bit too good to be true and they want a admin fee if i am the winning tender,

Hi,

BEWARE ALL! We've only just found / joined the forum as I was looking into this NUS Limited who approached us on Wednesday. Thought they seemed too good to be true and actually a lot of what they said didn't make sense. Waiting to hear if we 'won' the tender at 10am. We've been very lucky by being 'proactive' to get into a shortlist of four on the last day. What a scam. We've had a look through the contract too (well so much, that was the next job) but now we've found this there's no need to bother. Beware everyone. From our experience they are operating to cover the Darlington area at the moment. Same rubbish as above, ÂŁ2000 for 400 houses.

Thanks to everyone who has discussed it here, potentially saved us and others from a very costly mistake. I think they need to be hunted down and have some tinkering done with their personal water works...

BEWARE EVERYONE! Thanks to everyone who discussed this here, potentially saved us, and many others, from this scamming bunch - NUS Solutions Limited. My partner was contacted by them on Wednesday and has just received a call to say we've been so proactive we've made it onto the shortlist of four at the last minute. Lucky us, we find out if we've 'won' the tender at 10am. What a scam. They are operating to try and cover the Darlington area at the moment. As the maps don't work on the site (which otherwise seems quite legit) and no other contractors can therefore be found it seems dodgy. This and the fact they're inconsistent with their stories over the phone...and at 9:30 their 0845 number just goes to an Orange answer phone. Hmmmm. Think they need hunting down to have their personal water works tinkered with...

Look forward to reading and contributing to the forum - excellent find!

Emma

Give them a call, 0845 4743935, and offer them 400 watches for ÂŁ2000, and if they don't manage to sell them all you'll give them there money back. They did return my call an hour after I rang, so rest assured they'll get back to you. Make it an offer they can't refuse...too good to be true some might say. Anyway, to everyone else who's had dealings with NUS Limited, we've spoken to Gas Safe who've asked us to make a formal complaint so they can look into illegal advertising of Gas works. If anyone else would like to do the same it may help see them off for good.

If you are contacted by them, please report them to Trading Standards. The more times they are reported, the more likely that TS will take action.

Anyone can make a half decent website. It's probably a handful of people running it and they probably are located abroad, outside the reach of the UK law.

Last edited:
I got the email from this company as well wanting money upfront and wanting a decision within a few days. The company has only been incorporated for just over 12 months and have not filed any accounts as yet. Their registered office is in London but the guy I spoke to was Scottish. Their registered name now is Nat Utility Solutions Limited - dodgy I reckon - be careful.

sounds like a scam, did you know you are related to a rich Nigerian Business man who has left you a big inheritance? all i need is your bank account details so i can send you the monies :)

they had the nerve to contact me again! told them they were full of rubbish during our 'conference call' with their senior manager who jus t flew up from london overnight. for a 2k contract?? they said they had over 70 employees and would not give any references or details of any other gas operatives. beware what you say though as apparently their lawyers are looking into our lying rumour spreading ways!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there...was contacted in the same manner as the other forum users have put,this is for the CV postcode..didn't seem to ring true & of course it isnt....reply phone calls fail,no record of company. Maybe the Gas Safe magazine should carry a warning?

hi just an update the nut solutions are now trying the same scam in london be very aware

Hi Guys
Many of us it sounds have been approached by email from this company, we have never carried out any work for these, but they appear to have a very experienced sales team. As soon as i seen that we were required to pay for a contract it rang alarm bells, having checked this forum and looked at their Companies house it appears that no accounts have been filed and 2011 are over due, with no previous information recorded!!

They are now targeting the WR region - beware. I've been contacted before by another company offering the same solution. I reported them to Trading Standards - we should all do the same in this case. they need to be stopped!

They are now targeting the WR region - beware. I've been contacted before by another company offering the same solution. I reported them to Trading Standards - we should all do the same in this case. they need to be stopped!

Hi Guys
Just to keep you up to date with the NUS - after a number of telephone conversations with those in Scotland, I replied by email that we were not interested in tendering for the contract offered, guess what no further communication from these people at all. Just confirms what you are all saying "Scammers"...!!!!

Yep, my email inbox has recieved this email today also. Our new company has only been running 6 weeks following the closure of our previous employer. I used to get these emails there too (all the time). I have been hand selected, Yippee. Its like winning the lottery but having to pay a lump sum to receive the money. He must spend hours trawling the gas safe register to get our info.

If its too good to be true, then it probably is?

I got an email from Rated People today, they must be trawling the Gas Safe register too.

This is a con. do not deal with this company unless you want to lose your money
NUS ltd does not exist. the true name is nat utility services ltd. the director is mark lazarus. Mr lazarus has been the director of 14 companies that have all been dissolved. a nasty little con man, whos business skills are so poor he can only make money by cheating people. no dout he will end up back in prisson, were he belongs.

Re NUS , I was suckered..... Cost me over ÂŁ2k, I should know better at my age and with years of experience.....don't be fooled they are trading as G3e now as well ( group 3 environment ) .... It's the old adage if it's to good to be true it is !!

sorry to hear you got suckered. thanks for the heads up over their new name. oh and welcome to the forums

We started working with these in November 2011 and get work all the time, since working with them we have made ÂŁ29,000 in 7 months. They contact you off the Gas Safe register as they are expanding all the time all over the country. All I can say is we have never had a problem working with them.

If your replying to me you obviously have no idea. When we first got offered the same contract in the same way we was skeptical but took the chance and for us it has paid off.

Welcolme 'Water Works', I have never heard of your company but I know the type of guy you are, or your boss is.

ÂŁ29,000 in 7 months ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No you wont have heard of the company as I didn't mention the company name and I'm not a guy I'm a female and I do the accounts and invoicing for my husbands company. And yes the ha ha ha ha comment you put on is what we do cause after taking out the ÂŁ2000.00 we paid for the contract we are ÂŁ27,000 up and have had to take on more people to cover the work as we have other contracts other than this one

I have my doubts but if you are genuine then you are the one success story from the hundereds they've scammed.

Why do you want to do business and defend a rotten company like that?

This is the first we had heard about all this as we have had no problem with them but my husband has been having phone calls from people asking about the contract as his name was put forward and they mentioned what was on this forum so I took a look for myself.

As others are saying really.... So many people on this forum have had bad experiences with the company and seeing as this was your first post on the forum you can hopefully understand why people including myself are sceptical as to who you are.

I understand that but we really haven't had a problem and have they really had a problem or is what some people have started saying so people presume its a scam. We are based in Bolton and cover a radius we do GSC, PAT, System refills we've done board ups for them and any maintenance from lock changes to emptying out properties.

I must say though if I had read this forum before getting the contract with them I too woud have been sceptical

Load of old pony. Maybe you could share the 29 grand with the hundreds of people who have been conned by these rip off merchants.

Its not a load of old pony, how have they been conned? After we paid our ÂŁ2000.00 for the contract to NUS it took about 6 weeks for work to start coming through, we get our work through Group 3 Energy LTD. It stared off slow at first but now we have had to take on more people, electricians and handy men to we already had enough plumbers and gas engineers.

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

Dear Sir/Madam,I note from your forum that some of your members have had dealings with the above company for access to work that did not materialise. Can I ask you to approach the following members to ask if they would contact me asap to provide details of their dealings with NUS. I have to stress that I cannot give guarantees that their assistance will result in successful action against the people behind NUS but their help would assist ouir investigations.
Could you also advise them that NUS is in the process of liquidation. The liquidators are MLM Solutions, 23 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow G2 1QY. If they contact themyour members can at least lodge a claim as creditors and may, just may, receive some of the money they paid back. Their telephone number is 0141 228 1327.
Theforum members are:
Lady Apprentice.
Ricky 300
Andy Atkins 2477
Rogue Trader
Mario 27 and,
Doggy Doo
If you or they know of any others affected please get them to contact me.
As I will be away from my desk for the next week, it would be best if they e-mailed me at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.

Joe Burns.

Last edited:
How about everyone posting the replies about this company in the one forum location..... so many new site posts now its getting silly
Can the mod pull them all together to one thread PLEASE !

Could do. But they wouldn't read in order then.

I've replied to each of them so that everybody who had contributed, would get an automatic email notification telling them I've replied with said info. We don't want to miss anybody out.

Though just chat about it in the thread you originally contributed to and we should all be fine and keep the threads readable then.

Hi, I am owed money By them and Group 3 energy, Ive just been told about you by a mate, can aybodies help?

Hi, I am owed money By them and Group 3 energy, Ive just been told about you by a mate, can aybodies help?

I am owed money by these guys. had two jobs in 12 months. still waiting to get paid from G3. What a mug i felt.

Hmm, looks like Water Works was obviously one of their trolls posting on this thread.

One Stop Safety Maintenance U.K.
Suite 109 Old Embroidery Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley, PA1 1TJ

Got a funny feeling that they have started up again under this lot above. And also got a call back from the creditors which sounded suspicious. Took my details, but when
'I think they have started up again under one stop' they never called back nor sent me an email for the address.

To Whom it may concern,
We have recently went through our local tender process within the “RM” Postal Code area and we have spoken with a number of Gas Contractors and Companies with the view to fulfilling a local Gas Contract in the area.
A local Contractor was selected after this process but due to unforeseen circumstances, the contract has now been released back out to tender and we will begin speaking with all previous shortlisted companies and any new parties over the next few days.
I have attached the contract information documents and this will give you a full understanding of what we are looking for within the area.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to look over the information and if you feel your Company can fit in to what our clients require, simply can call me on 0141 889 8960 or fill in the attached vendors form (on the main attachment) and a member of the team will contact you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Ian Wilson
Contract Manager
0141 889 8960

[email protected]

One Stop Safety Maintenance U.K.
Suite 109 Old Embroidery Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley, PA1 1TJ

Just had all this rubbish for the PL area ,Have sent a complaint to GS asking if they can run an article about it.

Are WaterWorks trying to get into the Guninness book of records for makeing money from NUS ??.

Hi no we are not since we have read what has been going on with people not getting any jobs from them or for being owed money we have since ceased working for them and have taken action as they have wrote their own piece on their website as though we have wrote it. We was getting alot of wirk off them but it seems we must have been the only ones but alarm bells did ring when they told us they were changing their name to One Stop and I woyld suggest that no one does sny work for this company or gives them any money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a couple of favours from you guys. I'm hoping as an Arms member, you can help out a bit. THE PROBLEM As you probably know, the forum is...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Been contacted by East Ayrshire Council. National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation. Watch out because they changed their...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
M
Anyone heard of National Utility Solutions ? Had email from them saying We are looking for a gas / Electrical company that can take on the...
Replies
Views
M
J
Hi, My names Jack Kay and i live in bolton. I have completed my Level 2 & Level 3 technical certificate at college for plumbing and have recently...
Replies
Views
Jack-Kay
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock