Discuss Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST WONDERING if anyone has heard of these ,i have recieved an e-mail to tender for a contract, i replied yesterday and recieved a telephone call more or less offering me a contract for 2 years, they are sending me it to look over and they want an answer by thursday,whats bothering me ,i;ve never heard of them, it seems a bit too good to be true and they want a admin fee if i am the winning tender,

I have my doubts but if you are genuine then you are the one success story from the hundereds they've scammed.

Why do you want to do business and defend a rotten company like that?

This is the first we had heard about all this as we have had no problem with them but my husband has been having phone calls from people asking about the contract as his name was put forward and they mentioned what was on this forum so I took a look for myself.

As others are saying really.... So many people on this forum have had bad experiences with the company and seeing as this was your first post on the forum you can hopefully understand why people including myself are sceptical as to who you are.

I understand that but we really haven't had a problem and have they really had a problem or is what some people have started saying so people presume its a scam. We are based in Bolton and cover a radius we do GSC, PAT, System refills we've done board ups for them and any maintenance from lock changes to emptying out properties.

I must say though if I had read this forum before getting the contract with them I too woud have been sceptical

Last edited by a moderator:
Load of old pony. Maybe you could share the 29 grand with the hundreds of people who have been conned by these rip off merchants.

Its not a load of old pony, how have they been conned? After we paid our £2000.00 for the contract to NUS it took about 6 weeks for work to start coming through, we get our work through Group 3 Energy LTD. It stared off slow at first but now we have had to take on more people, electricians and handy men to we already had enough plumbers and gas engineers.

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

Dear Sir/Madam,I note from your forum that some of your members have had dealings with the above company for access to work that did not materialise. Can I ask you to approach the following members to ask if they would contact me asap to provide details of their dealings with NUS. I have to stress that I cannot give guarantees that their assistance will result in successful action against the people behind NUS but their help would assist ouir investigations.
Could you also advise them that NUS is in the process of liquidation. The liquidators are MLM Solutions, 23 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow G2 1QY. If they contact themyour members can at least lodge a claim as creditors and may, just may, receive some of the money they paid back. Their telephone number is 0141 228 1327.
Theforum members are:
Lady Apprentice.
Ricky 300
Andy Atkins 2477
Rogue Trader
Mario 27 and,
Doggy Doo
If you or they know of any others affected please get them to contact me.
As I will be away from my desk for the next week, it would be best if they e-mailed me at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.

Joe Burns.

Last edited:
How about everyone posting the replies about this company in the one forum location..... so many new site posts now its getting silly
Can the mod pull them all together to one thread PLEASE !

Could do. But they wouldn't read in order then.

I've replied to each of them so that everybody who had contributed, would get an automatic email notification telling them I've replied with said info. We don't want to miss anybody out.

Though just chat about it in the thread you originally contributed to and we should all be fine and keep the threads readable then.

One Stop Safety Maintenance U.K.
Suite 109 Old Embroidery Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley, PA1 1TJ

Got a funny feeling that they have started up again under this lot above. And also got a call back from the creditors which sounded suspicious. Took my details, but when
'I think they have started up again under one stop' they never called back nor sent me an email for the address.

To Whom it may concern,
We have recently went through our local tender process within the “RM” Postal Code area and we have spoken with a number of Gas Contractors and Companies with the view to fulfilling a local Gas Contract in the area.
A local Contractor was selected after this process but due to unforeseen circumstances, the contract has now been released back out to tender and we will begin speaking with all previous shortlisted companies and any new parties over the next few days.
I have attached the contract information documents and this will give you a full understanding of what we are looking for within the area.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to look over the information and if you feel your Company can fit in to what our clients require, simply can call me on 0141 889 8960 or fill in the attached vendors form (on the main attachment) and a member of the team will contact you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Ian Wilson
Contract Manager
0141 889 8960

[email protected]

One Stop Safety Maintenance U.K.
Suite 109 Old Embroidery Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley, PA1 1TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back