Discuss Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST WONDERING if anyone has heard of these ,i have recieved an e-mail to tender for a contract, i replied yesterday and recieved a telephone call more or less offering me a contract for 2 years, they are sending me it to look over and they want an answer by thursday,whats bothering me ,i;ve never heard of them, it seems a bit too good to be true and they want a admin fee if i am the winning tender,

Hi Guys
Many of us it sounds have been approached by email from this company, we have never carried out any work for these, but they appear to have a very experienced sales team. As soon as i seen that we were required to pay for a contract it rang alarm bells, having checked this forum and looked at their Companies house it appears that no accounts have been filed and 2011 are over due, with no previous information recorded!!

They are now targeting the WR region - beware. I've been contacted before by another company offering the same solution. I reported them to Trading Standards - we should all do the same in this case. they need to be stopped!

They are now targeting the WR region - beware. I've been contacted before by another company offering the same solution. I reported them to Trading Standards - we should all do the same in this case. they need to be stopped!

Hi Guys
Just to keep you up to date with the NUS - after a number of telephone conversations with those in Scotland, I replied by email that we were not interested in tendering for the contract offered, guess what no further communication from these people at all. Just confirms what you are all saying "Scammers"...!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, my email inbox has recieved this email today also. Our new company has only been running 6 weeks following the closure of our previous employer. I used to get these emails there too (all the time). I have been hand selected, Yippee. Its like winning the lottery but having to pay a lump sum to receive the money. He must spend hours trawling the gas safe register to get our info.

If its too good to be true, then it probably is?

This is a con. do not deal with this company unless you want to lose your money
NUS ltd does not exist. the true name is nat utility services ltd. the director is mark lazarus. Mr lazarus has been the director of 14 companies that have all been dissolved. a nasty little con man, whos business skills are so poor he can only make money by cheating people. no dout he will end up back in prisson, were he belongs.

Re NUS , I was suckered..... Cost me over £2k, I should know better at my age and with years of experience.....don't be fooled they are trading as G3e now as well ( group 3 environment ) .... It's the old adage if it's to good to be true it is !!

We started working with these in November 2011 and get work all the time, since working with them we have made £29,000 in 7 months. They contact you off the Gas Safe register as they are expanding all the time all over the country. All I can say is we have never had a problem working with them.

If your replying to me you obviously have no idea. When we first got offered the same contract in the same way we was skeptical but took the chance and for us it has paid off.

Welcolme 'Water Works', I have never heard of your company but I know the type of guy you are, or your boss is.

£29,000 in 7 months ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No you wont have heard of the company as I didn't mention the company name and I'm not a guy I'm a female and I do the accounts and invoicing for my husbands company. And yes the ha ha ha ha comment you put on is what we do cause after taking out the £2000.00 we paid for the contract we are £27,000 up and have had to take on more people to cover the work as we have other contracts other than this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock