Discuss Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST WONDERING if anyone has heard of these ,i have recieved an e-mail to tender for a contract, i replied yesterday and recieved a telephone call more or less offering me a contract for 2 years, they are sending me it to look over and they want an answer by thursday,whats bothering me ,i;ve never heard of them, it seems a bit too good to be true and they want a admin fee if i am the winning tender,

Hi,

BEWARE ALL! We've only just found / joined the forum as I was looking into this NUS Limited who approached us on Wednesday. Thought they seemed too good to be true and actually a lot of what they said didn't make sense. Waiting to hear if we 'won' the tender at 10am. We've been very lucky by being 'proactive' to get into a shortlist of four on the last day. What a scam. We've had a look through the contract too (well so much, that was the next job) but now we've found this there's no need to bother. Beware everyone. From our experience they are operating to cover the Darlington area at the moment. Same rubbish as above, £2000 for 400 houses.

Thanks to everyone who has discussed it here, potentially saved us and others from a very costly mistake. I think they need to be hunted down and have some tinkering done with their personal water works...

BEWARE EVERYONE! Thanks to everyone who discussed this here, potentially saved us, and many others, from this scamming bunch - NUS Solutions Limited. My partner was contacted by them on Wednesday and has just received a call to say we've been so proactive we've made it onto the shortlist of four at the last minute. Lucky us, we find out if we've 'won' the tender at 10am. What a scam. They are operating to try and cover the Darlington area at the moment. As the maps don't work on the site (which otherwise seems quite legit) and no other contractors can therefore be found it seems dodgy. This and the fact they're inconsistent with their stories over the phone...and at 9:30 their 0845 number just goes to an Orange answer phone. Hmmmm. Think they need hunting down to have their personal water works tinkered with...

Look forward to reading and contributing to the forum - excellent find!

Emma

Give them a call, 0845 4743935, and offer them 400 watches for £2000, and if they don't manage to sell them all you'll give them there money back. They did return my call an hour after I rang, so rest assured they'll get back to you. Make it an offer they can't refuse...too good to be true some might say. Anyway, to everyone else who's had dealings with NUS Limited, we've spoken to Gas Safe who've asked us to make a formal complaint so they can look into illegal advertising of Gas works. If anyone else would like to do the same it may help see them off for good.

If you are contacted by them, please report them to Trading Standards. The more times they are reported, the more likely that TS will take action.

Anyone can make a half decent website. It's probably a handful of people running it and they probably are located abroad, outside the reach of the UK law.

Last edited:
I got the email from this company as well wanting money upfront and wanting a decision within a few days. The company has only been incorporated for just over 12 months and have not filed any accounts as yet. Their registered office is in London but the guy I spoke to was Scottish. Their registered name now is Nat Utility Solutions Limited - dodgy I reckon - be careful.

sounds like a scam, did you know you are related to a rich Nigerian Business man who has left you a big inheritance? all i need is your bank account details so i can send you the monies :)

they had the nerve to contact me again! told them they were full of rubbish during our 'conference call' with their senior manager who jus t flew up from london overnight. for a 2k contract?? they said they had over 70 employees and would not give any references or details of any other gas operatives. beware what you say though as apparently their lawyers are looking into our lying rumour spreading ways!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there...was contacted in the same manner as the other forum users have put,this is for the CV postcode..didn't seem to ring true & of course it isnt....reply phone calls fail,no record of company. Maybe the Gas Safe magazine should carry a warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nus,,,,.. National utilities solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back