Discuss Not such a quick introduction – Stick the kettle on…. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do quite afew boiler installs, four in the past two weeks, and they all just get a scalereducer on the cold feed and a TF1 on the return.

Most manufacturers require a chemical clean and flush as a mnimum for warranty.

Open forum!
Thanks a lot guys – Very helpful indeed, I’ve just spent mySunday afternoon reading building regs and trying to fathom out exactly what isrequired and by whom… I’ve put a new post on the heating forum RE the PowerFlushing if anyone wants to join in?

I take it that’s what you mean by open forum Leo21? Hope I've put it in the right place now.

Thanks a lot guys – Very helpful indeed, I’ve just spent mySunday afternoon reading building regs and trying to fathom out exactly what isrequired and by whom… I’ve put a new post on the heating forum RE the PowerFlushing if anyone wants to join in?

I take it that’s what you mean by open forum Leo21? Hope I've put it in the right place now.

No worries, just bear in mind everyone can see on the open forum. Pros and cons of power flushing may not help us as a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not such a quick introduction – Stick the kettle on…. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I’m after some advice. I’ve inherited my parents house. In the process of doing it up. My dad got a Mira combiflow installed about 15 years ago...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock