Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Not able to put pressure in vessel in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Anthony fabri

Had a main water leak lately and fixed it it had been there for a few days and the boiler wasn't working after the repair I tried to pressurize the vessel in the hot press but couldn't pump air in I took out the valve stem and inserted a blunt stick in but it wouldn't go in seems like it's hitting something spongy or rubbery. Tried to put up the water pressure to 1 bar but it goes up and straight away down within seconds. Can anyone have a clue whats happening the boiler is a vaillant combi boiler ecotec 24 and it's fitted in the attic

I’ve had the bladder stuck to the outer case before now you have to pump it upto 6 bar for it to realise if it does

Reply to Not able to put pressure in vessel in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock