Search the forum,

Discuss Not able to put pressure in vessel in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Anthony fabri

Had a main water leak lately and fixed it it had been there for a few days and the boiler wasn't working after the repair I tried to pressurize the vessel in the hot press but couldn't pump air in I took out the valve stem and inserted a blunt stick in but it wouldn't go in seems like it's hitting something spongy or rubbery. Tried to put up the water pressure to 1 bar but it goes up and straight away down within seconds. Can anyone have a clue whats happening the boiler is a vaillant combi boiler ecotec 24 and it's fitted in the attic

I’ve had the bladder stuck to the outer case before now you have to pump it upto 6 bar for it to realise if it does

Reply to Not able to put pressure in vessel in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock