Discuss North London customers- what can I do with them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys, I'm moving out of London but I have a lovely customer base that I feel I am going to let down. I would like to pass them onto a local starter that needs a leg up. Any suggestions?

Thanks I decided to talk to the chaps in my local independent and they've put me onto another local firm who if any leads that I pass to them by email, they will graciously send a little referral fee my way... we'll we shall see..

Reply to North London customers- what can I do with them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am currently going to be starting my level 2 gas and plumbing course in November 2021. I’m looking to work next to someone/company for some...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't...
Replies
Views
Back