Discuss Noisy TRV in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I didnt expect such a discussion! I will check back on the directional arrows on the body of the valve, if I did have to change it then that would mean the trv head pointing horizontally instaed of vertically. Hey ho.
Thanks for the advice

always buy danfoss trv's myself. here's a tip for anyone who does'nt already know. always buy the 8/10mm trv's even if you need 15mm as they are both the same price . you get a 8mm & a 10mm reducer for free this way. you only have to add an olive for the 15mm valve.
thats ok till like me you now have about 30 reducers you seldom use and im to mean to throw themaway so they sit in a compartment taking up room

thats ok till like me you now have about 30 reducers you seldom use and im to mean to throw themaway so they sit in a compartment taking up room

Yup got a box full of them myself, it even more annoying when you go to use one and find that the section that extends into the valve is slightly too long to fit in the fitting you have so it doesn't seal :83:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy TRV in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock