Discuss No cold water in bathroom after changing toilet? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit naughty but go to wickes, buy a wet vac, £39.99 I think, you then have 6 months to take it back and get a refund, best bet is to try and get it directlty onto pipe rather then onto tap.
They don't need any reason to take it back, 6 months money back guarantee.

my dad buys tools all the time if he only needs them once and takes it back after he has finnished with it.

The water you are sucking up will be clean water so should not do any damage at all to the hoover,

Throw a couple of asprins down the pan and leave it overnight. It might be better in the morning.

Thanks to everyone who replied , this morning I've got up early to solve this problem check all what's been spoke about. However I've tried the tap and guess what bit of air at first but hey presto it's working as normal! Yes:waving: so now my question is to
You lot what happened there then? Was going to change the basin today swell really
Not sure now maybe I just go for it as I obviously learned something squirrel? Try and you might succeed if not call a hugely expensive plumber, just joking thanks again everyone

Also what's the idea with the aspirins guys? How would that of worked

Throw a couple of asprins down the pan and leave it overnight. It might be better in the morning.

Tamz it actually was better in the morning, what I'm off to do today is get a couple of asprin for my toolbox.

However I've tried the tap and guess what bit of air at first but hey presto it's working as normal! Yes:waving: so now my question is to
You lot what happened there then?

It wasn't an air lock because you were getting some water out but there was air trapped in there. The water built up and forced the air out. Don't always work, infact usually doesn't. You got lucky. If you need to drain down to change basin as well you might have same prob and this time might need to do something to get rid.

Hopefully it's all gone wrong

If I could stop everyone on here helping you I would. Because the knowledge we have is very expensive. And I think it's about time you started to pay for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No cold water in bathroom after changing toilet? Help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock