Discuss newbie heading back home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,
returning to the UK after ten years abroard, heading for the Hampshire area. Anyone out there from that part of the world.?
I was wondering if anyone does 1st and second fix site work and could give a rough idea of prices, ie how much for a rad, bathroom suite etc etc.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to newbie heading back home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi to all, Seeking your advice here - a very long back story to get you well informed: I am a complete DIY and plumbing novice with very little...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock