Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LCV

Hi,

I am planning a house renovation so will be replacing all the radiators. I like rads from Zenhnder:

Zehnder roda spa for the bathrooms
Zehnder road for the rest of the house

Unfortunately Zehnder is outside my budget, could you please suggest good quality cheaper alternatives.

I've heard Chatsworth is a cheaper cousin of Zehnder and a friend of mine suggest Stelrad.

Grateful for your thoughts. Thank you!

any well known brand will be good. you get what you pay for most of the time.

Stelrad radiators are very good. I wouldn't worry too much about the brand unless you are after a specific design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock