Discuss New guy here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mokuton

Hi all, I'm steve, I'm new to plumbing, I'm going to take a course in it soon. Any advice or tips or anything like that would be great :) Cheers! Mokuton

Hi Steve, definitely a good idea to research the local businesses and make some contacts. Sending out a few emails and letting people know your plans and that you intend to get some experience along the line... as that is the main thing you'll need! My advice would be to not be to pushy or harass people too much as they are approached by similar people in your position all the time. Just make one memorable impression on your initial contact and that should do the trick.

Hi Steve

Welcome to the forums

As said research,research,research and ask about courses ect on here before you jump in,to many folk come on here asking questions and questioning their chose of course after they have signed up and parted with a lot of wonger

Not an easy trade to get into at the moment but good luck to you

Welcome along :) plenty of good reading material on here about the pros and cons of the plumbing and heating game in the current climate.

Hi i am new here, i am very happy to see the activity of all the members of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New guy here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock