Search the forum,

Discuss New guy here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mokuton

Hi all, I'm steve, I'm new to plumbing, I'm going to take a course in it soon. Any advice or tips or anything like that would be great :) Cheers! Mokuton

Hi Steve, definitely a good idea to research the local businesses and make some contacts. Sending out a few emails and letting people know your plans and that you intend to get some experience along the line... as that is the main thing you'll need! My advice would be to not be to pushy or harass people too much as they are approached by similar people in your position all the time. Just make one memorable impression on your initial contact and that should do the trick.

Hi Steve

Welcome to the forums

As said research,research,research and ask about courses ect on here before you jump in,to many folk come on here asking questions and questioning their chose of course after they have signed up and parted with a lot of wonger

Not an easy trade to get into at the moment but good luck to you

Welcome along :) plenty of good reading material on here about the pros and cons of the plumbing and heating game in the current climate.

Hi i am new here, i am very happy to see the activity of all the members of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New guy here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker .... Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or ID? I can work the hobs using the metal parts so they do work, but the plastic control knobs are mostly missing. Any ideas? thanks
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock