Discuss New Build Plumbing Help Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

despdan

Hi All

Looking for advice I'm at the plumbing stage now on a new selfbuild ( done/doing most of the work myself ).

What i want to achive is the following:

Wood Pellet Back Boiler : To supply all Hot water demands ( unless Gas mains supply comes 140mtr from main road )

UFH 3 zones: 1: Living & Kitchen 2: Bedrooms downstairs 3: Bedrooms upstairs

DHW Supply: Pressurized system to feed all outlets

DCW Supply : Pressurized ( to DHW pressure )

On drawings one has Boiler using both coils of Joule Cyclone Cy500L Twin 500ltr,
The other has Boiler using the bottom coil & UFH system using the top coil like a buffer system.

I've probably missed something so please any constructive advice & pointers.

I'll try to attached drawings of prepossed layout

Attachments

• HouseSys.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 23
I'm sorry that say that looks wrong also no buffer for the pellet burner ??

All I can say is get qulified people to do the install as to install an unvented cylinder you need to be G3 reg

Also heating system is wrong

Not having a go mate but I couldnt agree more with Shaun , what you are trying to achieve there is not a diy job .

Defos not a DIY install unvented cylinder needs to be installed by a qualified person

Thanks for the replys guys

I probably didn't make it clear I'll do all plubming to sinks showers bath ufh manifolds (not the flow n returns). Not the !" copper stuff ( manifolds flow n returns, prv, nrv, pumps, cylinder.

What i was asking ( badly :) ) is which setup would be the best plumbed correctly :) using both coils or one each for ufh n boiler . Drawing would be helpfull :)

I'm in Ireland so good plumbers are hard to find, I know a couple of plumbers that can do very nice work but i'd like to know the layout myself before letting them loose with expencive cooper.

Because everybody will blame everybody else but them selfs if things go wrong & i'll be out of pocket. So I'd rather tell them what I'd like then I have only myself to blame if it goes wrong.

Anyone registered to RGII or SEAI in Offaly should be able to help. They'll have a list of companies on the net.
If you do bits yourself and get a plumber to do other bits he'll just put d blame on you if there's a problem.
If they do the whole job then any blame is on them.
Anyone registered with them above will be fully qualified and insured.
You will probably qualify for an SEAI grant too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Build Plumbing Help Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock