Discuss New boiler - Ideal Vogue advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worcesters are overpriced for what you get.
Back up is good.
But so is baxi - when i call just after midday'ish on a friday and they are there fixing it 10am Saturday morning - it doesn't get much better than that..

Customers never complain of lumpiness and they are always right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler - Ideal Vogue advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock