Search the forum,

Discuss Possibly F/S: Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all

Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since 2017. It has been serviced every year and I've never had any problems with it. In fact it seems like a great boiler, however it has now become obvious to me (don't know how it took this long) that it's far to big for my house. I'd be better off with a S18 or maybe even a S15.

Would there be any interest in this? It could come removed (by my plumber) in an S18 box ready to go if there was.

Edited to add: If anyone has a S15 or S18 and wanted to swap I might be interested. If you somehow have ended up with a new S15/S18 that is surplus please let me know if there would be any possibility to part-ex mine.

Best Wishes
Richard

Last edited:

Reply to Possibly F/S: Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock