Discuss New boiler - Ideal Vogue advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took apart a new easiheat this evening over a glass of g&t in my living room for a job on monday. Switched it over to LPG to save time at the job. They are canny inside. All bits accessible and a good choice as compact for statics.
Box is tiny compared to a duotec

Ideal as a company are dire.

Worcester only company that offer a guarantee

Just saying

Ideal as a company are dire.

Worcester only company that offer a guarantee

Just saying

Just took apart a new easiheat this evening over a glass of g&t in my living room for a job on monday. Switched it over to LPG to save time at the job. They are canny inside. All bits accessible and a good choice as compact for statics.

is that legal ;)

Never really had many problems with newer Worcester or Vaillant boilers, although installed a Worcester Highflow 550cdi the other day and the gas valve was quite far out.

Seem to be getting more and more callouts recently to Ideal Logic boilers losing pressure,the heat exchangers are sh*t and Ideal couldnt give a toss.

Easyheats are my natural choice for LL jobs but then again it is an easy choice as 9 out of 10 will already have a vokera so don't need to swap pipes around.
Decent enough wee boiler with a 5 year for £400+ and no more unreliable than any other boiler.

Come on guys this is turning into a slagging match we have all got our preferences when it comes to installs don't think this is helping the original poster , truth is choose a brand look at the warranty offered find a good reputable installer who will look after the boiler every year so that warranty is honoured.

Vogue , miles ahead of logics , but yes Ideal are having problems. If you want a 10 year warrenty on a boiler go Viessmann, obviously my opinion , I wouldnt fit a Worcester in my worst enemys house , as said my opinion .

Hi mate,

What problems did you have that you do not want to fit Worcester boilers? I totally understand people have the favourites and stick to 1-2 types of boilers but honestly what is the issue with Worcester boiler?

If you had a customer who would like a top quality boiler what would you recommend and why?
Same question with a not too rich customer which wants a relatively cheap medium range boiler what boiler would you go for and why ?

I am just asking to find out what other people would fit ..

I believe boilers whether expensive or cheap they are made to break down at some point. It is the same thing with cars they are made to break down to earn make more money.

I am with you bud Worcester for top end and Baxi platinum or duo tec , for mid range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler - Ideal Vogue advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock