Search the forum,

Discuss My t valve seems to be too thick for my shark bite cylinder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Michael Eason

I cannot get my shark bite fitting to fit over the white supposed to be a half inch copper T valve is it because it’s corroded just seem to be too thk

Reply to My t valve seems to be too thick for my shark bite cylinder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, DIY homeowner here. Ist floor of house. Front bathroom hot water draws from cylinder which is heated by the Greenstar 28i Junior Combi located on the same floor. To get from cylinder to bathroom, the water goes up, horizontally over a stairhead, and back down into the bathroom. After...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter valves (all about 10 years old). We also use a Hive thermostat.

When I boost the hot water with Hive, the receiver near the boiler shows it's...
Replies
Views
New LPG installation with 2x 19kg cylinders outside, plus change-over regulator with isolator valve on output, then 10 metres of 15mm copper pipe (3 soldered joints only) running into house to the kitchen, to gas hob (with another isolator just prior to hob). System Failing tightness test...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer that will fit it is not an ATAG partner. Therefore, I spent the weekend trying to understand a bit more about what options I would have to control the...
Replies
Views
So, I went to this job yesterday to change over a faulty motorised valve on the hot water side of an unvented system. I drained the system, wired the new one up and fitted the new valve, this system is fed from a communal boiler in the building which might be part of the reason for the issue I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock