Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Multipoints in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Ehup guys, whos multipoints are you fitting these days ?

Thank you in advance

Gas or elec Jon ?

Oops sorry gas , old medway in at the moment . Hes not interested in a combi and heating . Too tight lol

Oops sorry gas , old medway in at the moment . Hes not interested in a combi and heating . Too tight lol

:D

Depends how big / water consumption

Main bf
Worcester greenspring

Cheers Shaun , I thought about the main, but have heard and seen they can fail.
It may be the odd one .

Normally round the pilot due to lac of servicing / pf too big

Cheers thats what I have seen, theres no real choice in multipoints hence the thread .

Cheers thats what I have seen, theres no real choice in multipoints hence the thread .

There isn't unless you have your com ticket rinnai very good

Yep heard good reports about them , didnt know they were commercial though .

yea mate pretty much easy nice and light , if i recall the flue is a bit of a pain but nothing that you never had before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multipoints in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock