Discuss Multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

Hi people

I've currently got a fluke t5 1000 meter and was looking at getting a fluke 116

Would I gain anything getting the 116 over already having the t5 1000??

Thanks

Yes you can test micro amps and you can test residence on thermistors

so you can see if the thermistors have gremlins living in them , I presume :), sounds useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multimeter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations on the FLUKE 113..as know WAY am I going for the FLUKE 116 I keep hearing is the engineers multimeter.. REALLY?? 113 Half the...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock