Discuss Most common oil nozzles. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What nozzles do you carry and use the most.

I only work on domestic and carry a few but want to have more than 1 of the most common.

I do start a list and then usually lose the scrap of paper I write it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Most common oil nozzles. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a SIP space heater and fitted a new matching spec oil nozzle as part of a service on it. I wanted to check the pump pressure with the new...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back