Discuss Modulating Condensing Bolier - what style pump is recommended ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the filter manufacturer

Eco mag position.png

That diagram does not surprise me. You can fit a magna clean on the flow if there is nowhere else to put it.

Can you do a photo of boiler & pipes, filter is always best on return, idea being its stops rubbish getting back to boiler, but on odd occasions you have to fit it on the flow, maybe position or accessibility of pipe work

Yes it is on the flow.... all i could find says it is not to go there.. but the filter manufacturer sent me the pic below

C:\Users\rst\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png
tis now
What’s the make and model of this filter please?

Sent: 28 November 2017 09:01
Technical

Intatec Limited
Tel: 01889 272180
DDI:
Mobile:
Fax: 01889 272191

Sorry i'm at work.... cannot find the link at the mo..... Intatec sent me the info and i think it was for the Eco-Mag

I just find it hard to swallow that they say it’s okay in that position, I had a look on adey’s website who make the magnaleak and they have a cross on their diagram for that filter location.

I just find it hard to swallow that they say it’s okay in that position, I had a look on adey’s website who make the magnaleak and they have a cross on their diagram for that filter location.
I also have that diagram.... that is what i wanted Intatec to supply me with, so that i could go back to the installer

My mistake I didn’t look at the picture or post properly. You have an open vented and not a sealed.
Sorry.:oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Modulating Condensing Bolier - what style pump is recommended ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock