Discuss Mis-aligned control dials on thermostatic shower kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobSmith2014

Hello after installing a 2 way thermotstic shower kit i have noticed that the temp control dial in the middle has to be turned slightly to the right to be in the neutral (clicked) position and the bottom one which controls the hand held part has to be turned a bit to the left to actually turn the supply of. Any ideas of what has caused this mis-alignment. The top control for the overhead shower is vertically aligned exactly to the cover as expected.

Thanks

Sounds like the knobs have just been put on one or two teeth round on the spindle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mis-aligned control dials on thermostatic shower kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I wonder if someone can help. We have noticed 2 issues in our house over the last couple of weeks . We have a Glow Worm Ultracom 24cxi...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, This is my first post, hope you will help me with my questions. At home I have a megaflow system feeding a downstairs shower and upstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you are well. We bought our first property in the middle of last year and as such, this has been my one of my first experiences...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I recently had a new hot water cyclinder installation at a rental flat I have . The tenant tells me ever since the new hot water...
Replies
Views
A
[I posted this morning but I was unregistered - here it is again] My shower bath has an old model of the 3 valve Bathstore thermo valve (Can't...
Replies
Views
Back