Discuss Mira shower fail in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richie_77

Hi all
turns out that while mira bill the element a one size fits all..... It wont work with a working pressure greater than 5 bar and also doesn't like combi's 29cdi to be precise as they don't deliver enough hot water.
So now I need to find a combi friendly shower. Ideas plllllllease

Last edited by a moderator:
Flow restricter that comes with it while worked gave in the performance of an electric shower hatdly impressive being that its coming off of a combi. In the end I did put a pressure reducer on the incoming and its sort of sorted the problem out custard is happy.
But question is what shower is the best with a combi a one size fits all without hurting the wallet too much

Standard bar mixer will do

If you like the style

or any shower that says it is rated for high pressure

The screwfix swirl bar mixer is a good budget device and at £60 odd youd be pressed hard to beat it

Russ

Bristan Artisan every time for me. Have fitted loads of them and no trouble at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira shower fail in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
I have a strange problem with my Mira Sport electric shower. When I first turn it on its hot, even at the coldest setting. I have to let it run...
Replies
Views
Mira Silver EV shower cartridge fail. Can anyone suggest why the cartridge fails after 9 to 12 months (starts to drip). Seal kit doesn’t work...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock