Discuss milwaukee fuel m12 sds any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dano78

Hi there I have been looking at the Milwaukee m12 SDS and am really tempted to get one as I have m12 stuff already,and thought a light weight drill would be nice as most of the holes I drill are 5.5mm or 7mm does anyone have one ,or the new light weight m18 SDS thanks

Here he comes wait wait wait wait wai....................

Yeah I have one they are handy. Ideal if you only drilling small holes. I actually have one for sale, hardly used, still looks like new with a 4.0 battery you can have for £150 posted. Pm me if you interested

had mine for about a year, its great, the fuel one is even better.

i use it one small jobs all the time, it sits in my tool bag, get a sds to hex adaptor and it can even drive the odd screw for you if needed.

Thanks guys I have just brought the m18 compact SDS as it was going cheap on fleabag and I have more m18 battery's hope it is as good as the smaller m12 sds:yesnod:

It's not as small as the m12 but its a bit more powerful and still nice and light. The real beauty of the m12 is it fits inside a lot of tool bags/ boxes, both are excellent tools.

I've got an M28 which is too big for one handed operation up a ladder, so the M12 is ideal for drilling fixing holes etc

Iv'e got quite a lot Milwaukee M12 kit but didn't bother with the SDS because it seemed a bit underpowered and was about as half as powerful as my makita 12v SDS (1.8j and no longer in production). Battery system is obviously out of date (Nicads good, NiMh ****e) but it's a great bit of kit if you need something lightweight, small and mobile and can be had for chips nowadays on fleabay, took time but it even knocked through a 24mm hole in a cavity brick wall when I was stuck for space, it's a powerful little machine and even has a chisel function.

Last edited:
A friend has the full Milwaukee set including the small sds. I have used it and it works great for small jobs and tight place. I you have other Milwaukee 12v tool this would be a good addition. I have seen them on ebay at a god price.

Cheers guys for your help I went for the light weight m18 SDS use it all the time great little drill

just got the m12 fuel impact, drill and sds ... absolutely awesome .. bit pricey but def worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to milwaukee fuel m12 sds any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
I had my tools all knicked out the van last week so been replacing everything, got all my tools but can't decide on a SDS. I use all Milwaukee...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for...
Replies
Views
Back