Currently reading:
milwaukee fuel m12 sds any good?

Discuss milwaukee fuel m12 sds any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dano78

Hi there I have been looking at the Milwaukee m12 SDS and am really tempted to get one as I have m12 stuff already,and thought a light weight drill would be nice as most of the holes I drill are 5.5mm or 7mm does anyone have one ,or the new light weight m18 SDS thanks

Yeah I have one they are handy. Ideal if you only drilling small holes. I actually have one for sale, hardly used, still looks like new with a 4.0 battery you can have for £150 posted. Pm me if you interested

had mine for about a year, its great, the fuel one is even better.

i use it one small jobs all the time, it sits in my tool bag, get a sds to hex adaptor and it can even drive the odd screw for you if needed.

Thanks guys I have just brought the m18 compact SDS as it was going cheap on fleabag and I have more m18 battery's hope it is as good as the smaller m12 sds:yesnod:

It's not as small as the m12 but its a bit more powerful and still nice and light. The real beauty of the m12 is it fits inside a lot of tool bags/ boxes, both are excellent tools.

I've got an M28 which is too big for one handed operation up a ladder, so the M12 is ideal for drilling fixing holes etc

Iv'e got quite a lot Milwaukee M12 kit but didn't bother with the SDS because it seemed a bit underpowered and was about as half as powerful as my makita 12v SDS (1.8j and no longer in production). Battery system is obviously out of date (Nicads good, NiMh ****e) but it's a great bit of kit if you need something lightweight, small and mobile and can be had for chips nowadays on fleabay, took time but it even knocked through a 24mm hole in a cavity brick wall when I was stuck for space, it's a powerful little machine and even has a chisel function.

Last edited:
A friend has the full Milwaukee set including the small sds. I have used it and it works great for small jobs and tight place. I you have other Milwaukee 12v tool this would be a good addition. I have seen them on ebay at a god price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to milwaukee fuel m12 sds any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back