Search the forum,

Discuss Mexico Super 2 CF70 amd Hive 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler.180

Hi,
Just bought my first house and it has a Mexico Super 2 CF70 and hot water tank. I was told it can either do heating and hot water or just hot water. There is no Thermostat fitted in the house.
Amazon had a special offer on a Hive 2 for £119 so on impulse I bought it :)
Now my question is, which I should of checked before, is CH boiler / System compatible with the Hive 2?
Will the Hive 2 / Mexico set-up allow me to have heating on without hot water which currently the system does not support. I have no idea even if this is something I need to worry about :)

I know next to nothing about CH, I will be calling a professional for advice but just thought I would check a forum first to see what the collective think.

Also a quick google tells me the boiler is a Cat G and I could apply for a £400 grant towards a new boiler, is this something I should consider or is the boiler a good one to keep?

Thanks for your patience
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mexico Super 2 CF70 amd Hive 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock