Search the forum,

Discuss Mexico Super 2 CF70 amd Hive 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler.180

Hi,
Just bought my first house and it has a Mexico Super 2 CF70 and hot water tank. I was told it can either do heating and hot water or just hot water. There is no Thermostat fitted in the house.
Amazon had a special offer on a Hive 2 for £119 so on impulse I bought it :)
Now my question is, which I should of checked before, is CH boiler / System compatible with the Hive 2?
Will the Hive 2 / Mexico set-up allow me to have heating on without hot water which currently the system does not support. I have no idea even if this is something I need to worry about :)

I know next to nothing about CH, I will be calling a professional for advice but just thought I would check a forum first to see what the collective think.

Also a quick google tells me the boiler is a Cat G and I could apply for a £400 grant towards a new boiler, is this something I should consider or is the boiler a good one to keep?

Thanks for your patience
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mexico Super 2 CF70 amd Hive 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock