• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net (formerly UKPlumbersForums.co.uk). Please login with your usual username and password. Or register for free if you haven't already done so.

Discuss Mentor Needed for Trainee Gas Engineer in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tariq257

Reaction score
Hi
I am about to start gas engineers course in Burnley at M65Gas. I am happy to travel for mentoring .

I need a mentor to complete my portfolio. I am certain I will be of help to you rather than a hindrance.

I am happy to compensate you for your time by paying you £700 when my portfolio is complete. Please message me if can help.

Regards
Tariq

jtsplumbing

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Hi
I am about to start gas engineers course in Burnley at M65Gas. I am happy to travel for mentoring .

I need a mentor to complete my portfolio. I am certain I will be of help to you rather than a hindrance.

I am happy to compensate you for your time by paying you £700 when my portfolio is complete. Please message me if can help.

Regards
Tariq
Not had any replies yet Tariq ? What course are you doing ? Have you any plumbing experience ? Sorry I cant help you I live in Devon

OP
T

Tariq257

Reaction score
Not had any replies yet Tariq ? What course are you doing ? Have you any plumbing experience ? Sorry I cant help you I live in Devon
Hi Mate thanks for your reply. I have found few takers up here Lancs.
Much rather be in Devon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Top Bottom