Search the forum,

Discuss marcrist dust extrection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrpaul

Gas Engineer
any body used used the marcrist dust extraction unit for ddm core drills ? are there any limitations with having this fitted to the drill ,size ect , and how good is the extraction , where dose the dust go .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to marcrist dust extrection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
Morning all. What size diamond holesaw do you use for drilling the hole in a quartz countertop for a basin waste to go through? I have a house where they installed all the basins wastes with the nut and washer tightened onto the bottom of the worktop and not the bottom of the basin. Hope that...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having problems in the bathroom with condensation when/after taking a shower which is causing mould. I believe I need an extra fan to be fitted through the wall with shutter (to prevent cold air coming back in) and run on timer. 1. Should the above be sufficient or is there anything...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Any suggestions on what trap/fittings to use on a sink as I need to turn 90degrees as soon as I can? The sink is moving into a unit with space very limited and I can’t just core a new hole. I’ve found a few bits but nothing I can get over the counter at a merchants. Cheers folks
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with ceramic tiles on top. Although we will get someone to do this for us, in my experience here it's always best to have a pretty good idea of what needs...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock