Discuss Mapress carbon steel wheel cutters all sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicro3

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Any good make of tool availaible for the task. Thanks in advance

I use a rems cento for 28mm and above, Hacksaw usually for small stuff.

just use ur normal pipe cutters. pipe slices work as well both just take alot more turns! i have pipe centres own brand cutters up to 42mm the rest i hacksaw and file the ends!! dont want to nip the seals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mapress carbon steel wheel cutters all sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all hope all is well with everyone. Im a plumbing and heating engineer and I have worked only on domestic systems but am currently crossing...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. I got a new Mapress gas installation in my catering business. All end points are 1/2" the main tubing is 32mm. Some appliances...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a hole cutter or hole punch that you would use to cut a hole in a stainless steel sink for the waste to install into. Standard...
Replies
Views
Back