Discuss Magnet for powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

the orange ones are a really cheap copy of the decent makes, give them a miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnet for powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I get orange spots when washing clothes. Please see photo. I think it is rust. I’ve checked there’s no metal in the machine. I have also run...
Replies
Views
This is the only place I can fit a washing machine in my new kitchen. The drainage pipe would have to go approx. 5 m - is this okay or will it...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock