Discuss Loud banging from Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I measure the flow rate easily without one of those special cup meters?

Sorry I was wrong you can fill a bucket and time it never done it myself

Run the tap until it gets hot, then fill a bucket from your hot tap for 60 seconds, then decant the bucket into a measuring jug eg 1 litre at a time and this will provide your flow rate.

Someone checked the flow rate of the hot water for me today - it was around 5 litres/minute. As cdodds2004 mentioned in the previous post, it should be 9.8 litres/minute.

It was suggested that a clogged diverter valve could be the cause - is this likely?

Edit: Do you mean the small filter inside the turbine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Loud banging from Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! My Worcester Greenstar 30CDi Combi boiler started making a rather loud juddering noise two nights ago. I bled all the radiators and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock