Discuss Loose rope seals... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

capitanpugwash

What do you use to reattach rope seals that have come loose around combustion chamber? The RGI I did my experience with used a bottle of red stuff with a brush but I can't remember the name of it?

i get mine off the bay but its a good price on puddles link

Next question- what's red and comes in a small bottle with a brush in the lid. Comes out a bit gloopy and looks a bit like PVA???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Loose rope seals... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock