Discuss Looks like it's suicide day today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if these numptys prescribe there own medicines and perform there own dentistry.

They are the sort of irons who swagger around after pishing about with their boilers exclaiming who needs a GSE, then when it breaks down again they call one of us up and say.......well the last bloke left it like this or can I get you to service my boiler!

I hate to say it, but I wish all suppliers were like yours Ray.

i agree with the closing of the posts, but it should be stated that the worcester compact boiler does not need its case removing to access the wiring. Its been designed so you dont need to remove the case so sparkys dont break into the combustion process.

Jeez crop you shut his latest one down quick I had just written a reply congratulating him on putting his family at risk and the thread had vanished before my eyes

I was just telling him how much we all think croppie is a nob and that he adds nothing to the forum Nd should know everything before he comments on a DIY post. He's only commercial !

Dear Diary.

Today I have to do some plumbing. So I will start the day by fannying around with an appliance I don't understand. Then I will move on to ignoring the manufacturers technical team. Finally, I will round off my tour de force by picking a fight with the moderator of a plumbing forum.

Tomorrow, I plan to stick my genitals in the food blender.

:)

Maybe crop is the max Clifford of ukpf untouchable and removes any bad press before too many people read it.

(Without the sex assault thing I mean)

Dear Diary.

Today I have to do some plumbing. So I will start the day by fannying around with an appliance I don't understand. Then I will move on to ignoring the manufacturers technical team. Finally, I will round off my tour de force by picking a fight with the moderator of a plumbing forum.

Tomorrow, I plan to stick my genitals in the food blender.

:)

Lmao!

I knew he wouldn't be able to control himself.

I actually refrained from calling him a ***** as I banned him.

Can't believe some one took down the croppie / crappy page. Bloke would have gotten loads of positive comments I'm sure!

What a bellend. Obviously an "engineer"

Shh we shouldn't talk about it that's 3 people too many you watch tomorrow me erm and ray all on a ban! We know the real truth about Jon crop and his need to get himself booked on some training courses

Shh we shouldn't talk about it that's 3 people too many you watch tomorrow me erm and ray all on a ban! We know the real truth about Jon crop and his need to get himself booked on some training courses

Pfffttttttt...... White goods metrosexual wall hung tin foil shyte

Balls, I missed the drama :(
Serves me right for having an early night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looks like it's suicide day today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I turned my central heating on for the first time today this year and it started to bang and the flame inside looked a bit erratic. Upon...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Back