Discuss looking for work NW area please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
start advertising bathroom fitting and general repairs plastic makes that alot easier , what i will say is the money probably wont come back as you think as in september the plumb colleges will have the influx of newbies plus lack of sites along with apprentices which have passed out this year . In my 20 or so years of doing this i would say i have only evr known a few plumbs to really cream it in most struggle on 20k to 28k a year .

I Agree with hammers ! You will get the odd Plumber that always seems to get the top jobs and make top money, but this applys to most trades, The average guy will just make a liveing at it, advantage of being SE you can pick where & when you want to work, but take a long hard look at the costs involved, Would I do the same again if I could `NO` my rewards for doing this job for almost 40 years ! bad back & Knees not meny Holidays forever paying out for one thing or another, Would I work as a Plumber ? maybe but it would be as a employee & let some one else have the worries !!

there will be no cost to your self as iam funding all my training // all i ask is for you to help me get my gas foundation folder filled in thats all and dont worry i wont pinch your work in the future as i will stay loyale and work together thank you lee b

still looking liverpool area nw cheshire north wales manchester chester ellesmere port any where i need to get my portfolio done it wont cost you a penny as iam paying for all my own training thanx for looking and i hope some one out there can help

Uve mentioned all this mate, sounding really despret. Have you been speaking face to face to local directors? Keep persisting to speak to them and not the receptionist as they wont even mention you have been in

Hi mate, I might be able to help you out. I work for a family run business based in Chester, but we work all over the north-west. Email me a CV and I'll get in touch about having a chat sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work NW area please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock