Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for sole traders to test out a new expense receipt tracking app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumberapps

I'm looking for sole traders to test out a new expense receipt tracking app.
You just take photos of your expense receipts and it automatically updates an inbuilt Self Assessment form.
Anybody interested?

Hi and welcome..

Haven't I heard adverts for this all over Absolute radio and LBC?

Hi, nice to meet you.

No, we don't have any ads out yet. Still in the testing phase.

Are you interested in giving it a shot?

There is definitely a similar product being heavily advertised on the radio. Radio X I think, as well as Absolute.

Do you remember the name of it? As far as Im aware we are the only ones who can update your Self Assessment by just photographing your receipts.

Yes, its called concur or something and the constant ads for it get really badly on my nerves..

I just had a look, they don't do the Self Assessment auto fill.
The technology required for turning a receipt into a filled in HMRC form is our USP
Quite similar though.

Any of you interested in giving it a go?

Do you have a website or somewhere i can look for more info.
How does this work for eg.
Does it OCR the receipt into a total etc...

I just had a look, they don't do the Self Assessment auto fill.
The technology required for turning a receipt into a filled in HMRC form is our USP
Quite similar though.

Any of you interested in giving it a go?

Now you mention it, it is expenses, not self-assessment. I'm a limited company so I can't help but good luck!

Thanks for the heads-up anyway. If you know any sole traders that might be interested it would be a great help.

I'd be interested in looking into this? Could you send me some details?

As a sole trader it's always nice to have something to make the paperwork easier... I'm not sure I'd want to be taking pics of all my receipts tho, plus most my receipts are varied from Internet purchases, PayPal, emailed etc, I only get real receipts for fuel & bits...?

The app allows you to easily add online receipts, just take a screenshot and you can insert it directly from your Camera Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for sole traders to test out a new expense receipt tracking app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock