Discuss looking for an employer for an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Troy Scott

Hi i am 24 live in southampton can do my training through ATL in hedge end. I just need an employer to give me the opportunity to gain my site evidence for my NVQ, i am so keen to get a chance i would even consider voluntary work/ flexible pay. If anyone can help id be ever so grateful as getting on a course is no problem its finding an employer that is. My training would be at no cost to my employer and i would hope to go straight into work with them once qualified.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY RESPONSE!!!!

Hello everybody,
I ahve just started at college, training to become a plumber, and it is becoming clear that I am going to find it tough to get a plumber to take me on for an apprenticeship.
Does anybody have any advice how to go about it? I have a pretty good C.V. and have experience on sites as well.
One thimg that I am worried about though, is that I am 30 years old now, and everything seems to be geared towards young people. It cost nearly 2 grand for the first year alone, because I am over 19 and if i cant find a plumber by this time next year it will cost 2 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for an employer for an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock