Search the forum,

Discuss Recent gas engineer wanting to gain lpg lav qualification? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Illuminate

illuminate
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD.

I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do.

I have contacted a lot of training centres but either they do not train new entrants to add additional qualifications until 13 months or they only do CONGLP1- RPH but to my understanding this is different to a lot of the work that I am hoping to do as it will be on static caravans.
One training provider had response from an awarding body who said that there is a management learning programme that new entrants can do before 12months with a portfolio of work but the training centre themselves do not offer this course an don't know hat providers do. I Live in Somerset and would appreciate any help.

Many thanks

It’s because you will be on probation for 12 months until gas safe come out and inspect you

That's only if you have your own gas safe registration. If you're on a company one you won't/unlikely to get inspected.

Your still on probation as your a new entry

That's only if you have your own gas safe registration. If you're on a company one you won't/unlikely to get inspected.
I’m not arguing either way but when I first qualified, I was registered on a company one and had my first inspection within 6 months.

Apparently there is a management learning programme for lpg leisure accomodation vehicles but I can't anywhere that does this and I have asked a lot of places but can't no one seems aware. I'm struggling to get through to a company I was previously speaking to who may have more answers.

Reply to Recent gas engineer wanting to gain lpg lav qualification? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock