Discuss look what i found.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

it appears to be some kind of love letter.....

Dear [MENTION=12960]croppie[/MENTION]

sticks and stones may break my bones
but whips and chains excite me
so, tie me up and smack my bum
and show me that you like me

lots of love
[MENTION=50104]zeebeedee[/MENTION]

:yesnod:

Found!?! Yeah alright. You've been up all night thinking of me and croppie writing that ;-)

Here's another well known saying that applies well to this:

"Children in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

He did send it me though. Strange mix of being disturbed, excited and at the same time morbidly curious!

Someone mentioning no names left it on the table in the arms...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to look what i found.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hi all, First off, sorry if this is appearing in the wrong place, but I figure I might get some unbiased opinions on here and perhaps some first...
Replies
Views
Straight
S
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock